We review the updated and upgraded Triumph Street Triple 765 R and Street Triple 765 RS, which hit a sweet spot in the sporty motorcycle market. They’re comfortable enough for commuting and light-duty touring, cool enough to hold its head high at bike nights, and fast enough for scorching trackdays. With prices starting at $9,995 for the R, the Street Triple 765 offers undeniable value for a sporting naked streetbike.
We traveled to Jerez, Spain, where we spent two days flogging the Street Triple 765 R and Street Triple 765 RS on the street and track. From their torquey midrange and soulful wailing Triple to their chassis, components, tech, and styling, there’s a lot to love about this pair of middleweight streetfighters. Watch the video below to see the Street Triple R and RS in action and get our impressions. For more details, you can also read our First Ride Review.
2024 Triumph Street Triple 765 R / RS Specs
- Base Price: $9,995 / $12,595
- Website: TriumphMotorcycles.com
- Warranty: 2 yrs., unltd. miles
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled inline-Triple, DOHC w/ 4 valves per cyl.
- Displacement: 765cc
- Bore x Stroke: 78.0 x 53.4mm
- Horsepower: 118 hp @ 11,500 rpm / 128 hp @ 12,000 rpm (factory claim)
- Torque: 59 lb-ft @ 5,500 rpm (factory claim)
- Transmission: 6-speed,
- Final Drive: Chain
- Wheelbase: 55.1 in.
- Rake/Trail: 23.7 degrees/3.9 in. / 23.2 degrees/3.8 in.
- Seat Height: 32.5 in. / 32.9 in.
- Wet Weight: 417 lb / 414 lb
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: 38.8 mpg (EPA)