During the International Motorcycle Show in New York City on Friday, Victory Motorcycles kicked off its 15th Anniversary celebration with the introduction of a 15th Anniversary Cross Country Tour Limited Edition. The bike combines industry-leading touring performance, style and comfort with a salute to the first Victory motorcycle ever built. Only 150 of these specially equipped versions will be built.
The first Victory motorcycle—an Antares Red over Black V92C with gold pinstriping—was assembled in Spirit Lake, Iowa, on the Fourth of July 1998. Fifteen years and tens of thousands of motorcycles later, 150 15th Anniversary Cross Country Tour Limited Edition’s featuring commemorative paint and special anniversary badges will roll off the exact same assembly line.
In the beginning, Victory offered one model, the V92C classic cruiser—a bike on which riders are still racking up the miles and memories today. After 15 years of growth and evolution, Victory now provides riders with a full lineup of 15 different Cruisers, Baggers and Touring models.
Starting today, interested consumers should visit VictoryMotorcycles.com and submit an inquiry to have a dealer contact them regarding the purchase of a 15th Anniversary Cross Country Tour Limited Edition.
The 15th Anniversary model provides riders with touring comfort, convenience and style. Special features unique to this limited-edition model include: exclusive Antares Red Over Gloss Black paint; custom cut & sew seats; Gold pinstriping; 15th Anniversary saddlebag decals and fairing cover; billet wheels; 15th Anniversary numbered dash badge; several chrome details; Red-Letter Cam Badge and Primary Badge; removable saddlebag liners and trunk liner; Garmin GPS; XM Radio; Kicker speakers; Black Blade windscreen; and an iPhone/iPod cord.
The Victory Cross Country Tour provides riders with an outstanding ride, integrated premium audio, weather protection and an abundance of storage space.
Key features of this model include:
• The trunk, saddlebags and two front storage compartments provide a total of 41.1 gallons of space.
• The Victory Comfort Control System lets riders control airflow from the front end using the adjustable Upper Air Controls and Lower Air Controls.
• An Audio System integrated in the fairing.
• The Victory Freedom 106/6 V-Twin, a 106-cu. in. engine that delivers 106 ft-lb of torque, mated to a 6-speed transmission with overdrive.
• Victory Anti-Lock Braking (ABS).
• Cruise Control.
• A 5.8-gallon (22 liter) fuel tank.
• Heated Seats and Heated Handgrips.
• A Tall Windshield.
• A 26.25-inch Seat Height.
• Adjustable Passenger Floorboards.
The MSRP is $29,999. More information can be found online at victorymotorcycles.com.