After years of hosting in-door consumer motorcycle shows around the country, for 2021 the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows has been rebranded as Progressive IMS Outdoors and the events will be held outside, like open-air powersports festivals.
The Progressive IMS Outdoors tour will visit nine major markets around the U.S. between July and October. The three-day events are designed to attract powersports enthusiasts and potential riders of all ages and skill levels, with exciting hands-on experiences unique to each venue, including motorcycle demo rides.
The 2021 Progressive IMS Outdoors venues in calendar order are:
- Sonoma Raceway (Sonoma, CA – July 16-18)
- Goebbert’s Farm (Pingree Grove, IL – August 20-22)
- Brooklyn Army Terminal (Brooklyn, NY – September 3-5)
- Carlisle Fairgrounds (Carlisle, PA – September 10-12)
- Texas Motor Speedway (Fort Worth, TX – October 1-3)
- James L Ward Agriculture Center (Lebanon, TN – October 8-10)
- SUN n’ FUN Campus (Lakeland, FL – October 15-17)
- Georgia International Horse Park (Conyers, GA – October 29-31)
- TBD (Southern California – November)
Ticket sales, attractions, and event specifics are available now at motorcycleshows.com.
As with past tours, attendees can look forward to seeing hundreds of the latest street bikes, dirt bikes, cruisers, scooters, ATVs, and much more from leading manufacturers familiar to the shows such as Indian Motorcycles, Royal Enfield, Yamaha Motorcycles, Zero Motorcycles, and Harley-Davidson, which will be showcasing its new 2021 Pan America 1250, as well as first-time exhibiting manufacturers like Beta Motorcycles.
Attendees will also be able to interact with leading brands in the electric mobility space, including Giant Bicycles and FLX Bike, which will be exhibiting its exciting e-bike line as well electric skateboards from Miles Board.
The tour will also welcome back a number of returning tour-wide exhibiting brands including Arai, Cycle Gear, Enginehawk, Explorify Rentals & Tours, HJC, J&P Cycles, LiquiMoly, Michelin, National Cycle Inc., Ruroc Helmets, Yuasa, and others.
Regardless of the tour stop, attendees can look forward to the latest in rider products and keen hands-on opportunities for enthusiasts of all experience levels at each venue.