Ducati, the official motorcycle partner of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb (PPIHC), is honoring the centennial of this historic race as well as commemorating its six PPIHC victories and current course record by releasing a limited edition Pikes Peak 100th Anniversary Replica Kit. For decades, the PPIHC has brought competitors together from all over the world to race against the clock while enduring unpredictable weather conditions, 156 treacherous turns and traversing at extreme speeds with hopes to be named the “King of the Mountain” once they reach the 14,115-foot summit. Earning multiple victories at the race since 2010, the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak represents Ducati North America’s racing heritage. Created specifically for the centennial anniversary of the PPIHC and exclusively for North America, production will be limited to 400 replica kits; each kit is included with the purchase of a new 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak.
The replica kit includes:
- Personalized Pikes Peak “100” Race Number Plate
- Partner logos on fairing
- Numbered crankcase cover badge with 100th Anniversary logo
- Spider Grips PEAK grips developed from the race program
- Pikes Peak Squadra Alpina Team hat
- Pikes Peak Squadra Alpina Team decal pack
- History of the PPIHC advance release DVD
- Pikes Peak Squadra Alpina Team glossy and poster, signed by the team: Carlin Dunne, Micky Dymond, Gary Trachy and Greg Tracy
Named after the historic race, the 2016 Multistrada Pikes Peak is designed to convey all the strength that has made the Multistrada 1200 successful on the demanding road course. The motorcycle is differentiated by dedicated components including adjustable Öhlins suspension and Termignoni exhaust. It retails for $23,795, and the replica kit is provided free of charge.
For more information, please visit ducatiusa.com.