Our guest for Episode 21 of the Rider Magazine Insider Podcast is Peter Starr, who is an international ambassador for motorcycling. He’s an award-winning filmmaker who has made motorcycle documentaries, TV shows, and commercials, and his 1979 film “Take It to the Limit” is a classic documentary about motorcycle racing. Peter has published articles in most major motorcycle magazines, and he’s the author of two books, including “Motorcycle Traveler,” about his experiences riding motorcycles in 12 countries as part of living a purposeful life. Peter also hosts the MotoStarr video podcast series, and he has interviewed legendary motorcycle racers such as Freddie Spencer, Eddie Lawson, Kenny Roberts, and many others. Peter has been recognized for his achievements with numerous awards as well as being inducted into the AMA Hall of Fame and Trailblazers Hall of Fame.
For more information about Peter Starr, visit MotoStarr.com.
You can listen to Episode 21 on iTunes, Spotify, and SoundCloud, or via the Rider Magazine Insider webpage. Please subscribe, leave us a 5-star rating, and tell your friends!
Visit the Rider Magazine Insider podcast webpage to check out previous episodes:
- Ep. 20: Jon DelVecchio, founder of Street Skills and author of “Cornering Confidence”
- Ep. 19: Lauren Trantham, founder of Ride My Road
- Ep. 18: Keith Code, founder and director of California Superbike School
- Ep. 17: Valerie Thompson, world’s fastest female motorcycle racer
- Ep. 16: Wayne Rainey, president of MotoAmerica and a motorcycle racing legend
- Ep. 15: Longhaulpaul (Paul Pelland), Chasing the Cure: a million-mile motorcycle journey for MS
- Ep. 14: Andy Goldfine, Aerostich founder and Ride to Work Day advocate
- Ep. 13: Dr. Gregory W. Frazier, America’s #1 extreme motorcycle adventurer
- Ep. 12: Daniel Calderon, Curator of Exhibitions at SFO Museum
- Ep. 11: Peter Jones, Rider columnist and author of The Bad Editor
- Ep. 10: Christian Dutcher, Director of Americade and Touratech DirtDaze Rally
- Ep. 09: Melissa Holbrook Pierson, author of The Perfect Vehicle
- Ep. 08: Rainer Buck, CEO of Edelweiss Bike Travel
- Ep. 07: Michael Lock, CEO of AMA Pro Racing
- Ep. 06: Alonzo Bodden, motorcycle enthusiast and comedian
- Ep. 05: Paul D’Orleans, publisher of The Vintagent
- Ep. 04: Eric Trow, Rider columnist and owner, Stayin’ Safe Advanced Riding Training
- Ep. 03: Clement Salvadori, traveling motorcyclist and Rider contributor
- Ep. 02: Kevin Wing, world-class motorcycle photographer and Rider contributor
- Ep. 01: Robert Pandya and Discover the Ride at the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows