Harley-Davidson’s latest riding initiative, the “Let’s Ride Challenge,” is offering several of prizes, including a custom 2020 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S. Riders can participate in several ways, from logging their rides on the Harley-Davidson app, to demo rides, or taking new rider courses. First and foremost, participants will need to sign up for the “Let’s Ride Challenge.”
From Press Release:
For more than 117 years, the experience of two wheels is Harley-Davidson’s contribution to the world to bring people together and help riders experience freedom for the soul. Now, more than ever, Harley-Davidson is showcasing the power of riding with the Let’s Ride Challenge.
Through riding-related activities, participants earn Let’s Ride Challenge entries for a chance to win prizes celebrating the community and spirit of two wheels including a custom 2020 Harley-Davidson Low Rider® S motorcycle and weekly drawings for additional prizes.
“More than building machines, Harley-Davidson stands for the timeless pursuit of adventure,” said Jon Bekefy, General Manager of Brand Marketing. “The Let’s Ride Challenge is Harley-Davidson’s invitation for all riders in this challenging time to rediscover adventure through socially-distanced riding to find freedom for the soul.”
Let’s Ride Challenge
Riders can earn entries by participating in the following:
- Join the Let’s Ride Challenge to earn 5 entries
- Join the Let’s Ride Challenge on the Harley-Davidson app and track miles
- Ride 0 – 600 miles to earn 5 entries
- Ride 601-1200 miles to earn an additional 5 entries
- Demo Harley-Davidson® motorcycles
- Demo a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle for 5 entries
- Take a second demo ride for an additional 5 entries
- Take Harley-Davidson Riding Academy New Rider Course and learn to ride to earn 15 entries
Ride Epic Rides
As part of the Let’s Ride Challenge, Harley-Davidson has curated rides from passionate members of the Harley-Davidson community and dealerships to provide new ways to get out of the garage and start riding again.
There are three types of rides to explore through a dealership or through the app, all while promoting safe and socially-distant riding:
- Short Rides: It may have been a minute since the last ride around the block or seeing something new. These short rides can help mix up the daily routine.
- Day Ride: Nothing helps seize the riding season more than a full day of riding. These day rides help plan an epic day trip.
- Overnight Ride: Take a ride to celebrate what it means to get on the open road, all without crossing state lines. These rides will help plan an epic ride while riding responsibly.
We invite all riders, and riders of all skill levels, to celebrate life on two wheels:
- Ask a local Harley-Davidson dealership about rides with fellow motorcyclists to experience new ways to interact with the riding community and discover new rides.
- Download the Harley-Davidson App to plan a route, share it with friends, track a ride, and find epic rides nearby.
Win a Custom Harley-Davidson Low Rider® S Motorcycle
This customized 2020 Low Rider S motorcycle celebrates how the culture and community of motorcycle rallies have inspired Harley-Davidson motorcycle designs. The custom Low Rider S motorcycle is inspired by the 1980 FXB Sturgis and features a 117 Stage IV kit and a bevy of Harley-Davidson Parts and Accessories.
In addition, every week a winner will be randomly selected to win an assortment of Harley-Davidson General Merchandise and a Yoder Smokers™ Competition Pellet Grill.
Enter the challenge on July 31st and explore all the ways to win at H-D.com/LetsRide.