It’s that time of year again, when racers and riders of all kinds finalize plans to attend the legendary Daytona Bike Week. This year marks the 76th annual event, and once again Harley-Davidson, the official motorcycle of Bike Week, has released their schedule of events.
Harley Headquarters at the Speedway
Official Harley-Davidson Bike Week activities are consolidated at one venue located just off International Speedway Blvd. on the grounds of Daytona International Speedway. Open March 11-18, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. daily with free motorcycle parking, there you will find:
- Motorcycle demos: See and ride more than 100 new 2017 Harley-Davidson models, including the just-released Road King Special and other Touring models powered by the potent new Milwaukee-Eight engine.
- New Milwaukee-Eight Display Truck: Experience the all-new Milwaukee-Eight engine through technical displays and take one for a “spin” on the Jumpstart Rider Experience. Check out the customized Harley-Davidson Rebel Freightliner truck and a display of new items from Harley-Davidson Genuine Motor Parts & Accessories.
- See It/Try It/Buy It: Demo new Harley-Davidson helmets and riding gear when you demo ride a bike. A selection of new Genuine MotorClothes will be available for purchase on site, including Willie G. and H.O.G. commemorative merchandise. Also, visit with Harley-Davidson fit consultants at the H-D1 Fit Shop for any customization needs.
- H.O.G. Rally Point at the Speedway: Join Sam, Thor, Bruce and other Harley-Davidson staff members at the H.O.G. Rally Point. Relax in the demo lounge area, pick up a cool pin (exclusive for Harley Owners Group members), and check out a new Harley-Davidson Museum display featuring The Race of Gentlemen.
Harley-Davidson Events During Bike Week
- H.O.G. Rally Rendezvous
Sunday, March 12 and Thursday, March 16, from 6–9 p.m.
Location: Full Moon Saloon on Main Street
Celebrate the 76th anniversary of Daytona Bike Week with fellow H.O.G. members. Open to members and one guest with valid H.O.G. membership card. Each attendee will receive two drink coupons and one food coupon. Capacity is limited.
- Harley-Davidson Main Street Party
Monday, March 13, 7 p.m. to close
Location: Dirty Harry’s on Main Street
Kick-off Bike Week with the Harley-Davidson crew and the amazing arena-rock tribute band Hairball.
- MDA Women’s Ride
Thursday, March 16, 8 a.m. registration
Ride Start: Harley-Davidson venue at the Daytona International Speedway
This woman’s ride, led by Karen Davidson and a team of Harley-Davidson female employees, will take riders through the back roads of Daytona Beach to Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson and Bruce Rossmeyer’s New Smyrna Harley-Davidson. For more information or to sign up, visit MDA Daytona Women’s Ride.
- American Flat Track Daytona TT
Thursday, March 16, 2 p.m.
Location: Daytona International Speedway
Ride to the races and cheer on the Harley-Davidson Factory Flat Track Racing Team as it opens the 2017 American Flat Track season behind riders Kenny Coolbeth Jr., Jake Johnson and Brandon Robinson, each racing the new Harley-Davidson XG750R competition motorcycle. The race will take place inside Daytona Speedway on an all-new 0.4-mile TT course featuring a jump. Go to American Flat Track for more information.
- Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals
Friday-Sunday, March 16-19
Location: Gainesville Raceway, 11211 N County Road 225, Gainesville, FL 32609
Ride up to Gainesville and feel the rumble when the Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle/Vance & Hines drag racing team opens the Pro Stock Motorcycle season for the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series. World Champion riders Andrew Hines and Eddie Krawiec will begin chasing another title and world-record times at this fast track. Go to NHRA for more information.