New York-based purveyor of fine skin and hair care products, Kiehl’s Since 1851, is continuing its partnership with amfAR, the Foundation for AIDS Research, on the 7th Annual Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR. This 11-day, celebrity-filled motorcycle journey will make multiple stops at Kiehl’s stores, raising awareness and funds for AIDS research.
This year’s LifeRide begins August 3, in Kiehl’s hometown of New York City, and will end in Philadelphia on August 13. Kiehl’s will donate a total of $150,000 to amfAR over the course of the ride, which rallies with the public at 10 store stops along the route. At each stop, the public will be invited to meet the riders, learn more about amfAR and contribute to the non-profit organization.
Chris Salgardo, President, Kiehl’s USA and Kevin Robert Frost, CEO, amfAR will lead this year’s influential riders. They include:
Anthony Carrino, TV host Kurt Yaeger, actor
Ben Cohen, rugby champion Luke Wessman, tattoo artist
Gilles Marini, actor Marcel Floruss, blogger
Grant Reynolds, actor Milissa Sears, actor
Ian Bohen, actor Nina Senicar, model
Jay Ellis, actor Scott Patterson, actor
Josh Mario John, model Teddy Sears, actor
JR Bourne, actor
Join the Ride!
In celebration of LifeRide, every customer who visits one of these stores on its event day will receive a 15-percent discount on all purchases, with the exception of charitable products and value sets. Kiehl’s will donate that 15-percent to amfAR, up to $125,000.
Kiehl’s will also offer a nationwide fundraising discount of 15-percent off all purchases, with the exception of charitable products and value sets, at remaining Kiehl’s retail stores nationwide and Kiehls.com, from August 6 through August 8. Kiehl’s will donate that money to amfAR, up to the $125,000 total donation.
Kiehl’s and amfAR invite all to be a part of this year’s ride at the following store stops:
- WEDNESDAY, AUG. 3—MANHATTAN
- Kiehl’s at Saks Fifth Avenue, 611 5th Ave. New York, NY, 12:30-1:30PM
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Flagship, 109 3rd Ave. New York, NY, 6-7PM
- THURSDAY, AUG. 4—LONG ISLAND
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, Roosevelt Field, 630 Old Country Rd, Garden City, NY, 12-1PM
- FRIDAY, AUG. 5—HARTFORD
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, Westfarms, 1500 New Britain Ave, West Hartford, CT, 12-1PM
- TUESDAY, AUG. 9—PROVINCETOWN
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, 200 Commercial St, Unit A, Provincetown, MA, 11AM-12PM
- WEDNESDAY, AUG. 10—BOSTON
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, 112 Newbury St, Boston, MA 11AM-12PM
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, Burlington Mall, 75 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA 1-2PM
- SATURDAY, AUG. 13—PHILADELPHIA
- Kiehl’s at Neiman Marcus, King of Prussia, 170 N Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, PA, 11AM-12PM
- Kiehl’s Since 1851, King of Prussia, 160 N Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, PA, 1-2PM
- LIFERIDE FINALE! Kiehl’s Since 1851, The Shops at Liberty Place, 1625 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA, 3-4PM
Kiehl’s customers nationwide can join the fight against HIV/AIDS through the purchase of Kiehl’s Limited Edition Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, a jumbo-size of the brand’s classic formula. 100-percent of net profits from the sale of this product, up to $25,000, will benefit amfAR. The Limited Edition Ultimate Strength Hand Salve is adorned with a red cap and will be available for $28.50 at all Kiehl’s retail stores, Kiehls.com and specialty store partners nationwide.
To find out more about LifeRide, obtain a schedule of events, or get involved in the fight against HIV/AIDS, please visit www.kiehls.com/liferide2016.