Harley-Davidson Motor Company will celebrate the beginning of the 2014 riding season at the 73rd Annual Daytona Bike Week in Daytona Beach, Florida, from March 8-15, 2014. This year, Harley-Davidson will have an expanded display at Daytona International Speedway that brings all of the company’s Bike Week activities into one convenient location.
“After several years with our displays split between Beach Street and Daytona International Speedway, we’re consolidating into one action-packed display at the Speedway to make it easier for our fans to experience everything we have in one easy-to-access location,” said Paul James, Harley-Davidson Director of Consumer Events. “And on Saturday, March 8, we’ll be electrifying our display with an exciting special announcement at 1 p.m. that our fans will not want to miss.”
Harley-Davidson’s display at Daytona International Speedway will run from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, with free motorcycle parking and a wide range of displays and activities including 2014 model year motorcycles, Genuine Motor Accessories, Harley-Davidson MotorClothes apparel and accessories, the Fit Shop, H-D1 customization, a Women’s Area, Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) motorcycle raffle, Willie G. and H.O.G. merchandise, beverages, musical entertainment and more. Special events include:
- Harley-Davidson will offer 2014 model year motorcycle demo rides, including the new Project Rushmore touring models, at Daytona International Speedway near the Intersection of Midway Avenue and Richard Petty Boulevard from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily (demo registration closes at 4 p.m. daily).
- Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) events in Daytona include a pin stop at the Speedway and nightly Happy Hours exclusively for H.O.G. members (with one guest) from 4-6 p.m. March 8-14.
- The 8th Annual MDA Women’s Ride takes place Tuesday, March 11, with registration at the Speedway starting at 7 a.m., a 10 a.m. departure, and arrival at Destination Daytona at approximately 10:45 a.m.
- The Harley-Davidson Ride-In Custom Bike Show will be held Wednesday, March 12, at the Speedway. Registration is 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. with a $15 MDA donation. Trophies will be awarded at 3 p.m. in eight classes.
- Harley-Davidson will also be at Bikers on the Boulevard on Mary McLeod Bethune Boulevard in Daytona Beach March 13-15 from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
For a complete listing of Harley-Davidson events during Daytona Bike Week, visit harley-davidson.com/daytona.