BMW Motorrad is offering product changes on the following models for 2014.
New Special Six-Cylinder Model: BMW K 1600 GT “Sport”
A new “Sport” version of the BMW K 1600 GT will feature the following modifications to the current model:
- Special model two-color paint finish in Sakhir Orange Metallic/Black Storm Metallic
- Black gloss-coated wheels
- Low windshield
- Sport seat
The Light Grey Metallic paint finish will no longer be offered on the K 1600 GT.
BMW K 1600 GTL
The 2014 BMW K 1600 GTL will be available in a Magnesium Beige Metallic paint finish in combination with a Platinum Metallic paint finish for the frame and footrest baseplates. The Mineral Silver Metallic/Magnesium Metallic combination paint finish will no longer be available on this model.
BMW S 1000 RR
The 2014 BMW S 1000 RR will be available in two new color combinations: Granite Grey Metallic Matt/Alpine White 3 and Racing Red/Alpine White/Sapphire Black Metallic. The S 1000 RR will no longer be available in Granite Grey Metallic Matt or Racing Red/Alpine White 3.
BMW R 1200 GS
The 2014 BMW R 1200 GS list of standard equipment for the base model has been expanded to include the following:
- Two ride modes – “ Rain” and “Road” – can be selected by the push of a button to customize the R 1200 GS to the specific riding environment
- Automatic Stability Control (ASC) (this feature was optional on the previous model)
- Steering damper
The additional ride modes, “Dynamic, “Enduro” and “Enduro Pro,” are offered as optional equipment under the new option “Ride Modes Pro.” The optional Dynamic ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) now includes a distinctive white-coated coil spring.
For customers interested in a higher level of customization, all options for the 2014 R 1200 GS can be ordered separately (with the exception of the on-board computer).
BMW R 1200 R
Sapphire Black Metallic and Magnesium Beige paint finishes will no longer be available.
BMW F 800 GS
The 2014 BMW F 800 GS will be available with the following updates:
- The Safety package is replaced by the Dynamic Performance package, which includes ESA, ASC, off-road mode for ABS and ASC (only available as part of the Dynamic Performance package).
- The Dynamic Performance package cannot be combined with the low suspension option.
BMW G 650 GS
The 2014 G 650 GS will be available in the Deep Black paint finish with luggage carrier and cast wheels in black. The Sunset Yellow paint finish will no longer be available.
BMW C 600 Sport
The 2014 BMW C 600 Sport will feature the following updates and new paint finish:
- Instrument cover in black gloss
- New opening mechanism for the filler cap
- Rear frame section in black paint finish
- Swing arm cover in Nürburg Silver Metallic paint finish
- An additional new paint finish in Alpine White 3
The Titanium Silver Metallic paint finish will no longer be available.
BMW C 650 GT
The 2014 C 650 GT will feature the following updates and new paint finishes:
- Central tunnel and filler cap in black grain (previously painted)
- New opening mechanism for filler cap.
- Instrument cover in black gloss
- Swing arm cover in the Nürburg Silver Metallic paint finish
- New paint finishes in Havanna Metallic and Quarz Blue Metallic
The Platinum Bronze Metallic and Vermillion Red Metallic paint finishes will no longer be available.
Additional 2014 models will be announced in the future along with product related information.