DP Brakes, world leader in sintered braking technology, has announced its Off-Road, SX and AX sponsorship lineup for 2021.
Larry Mills, president of DP Brakes and Clutches North America, said, “We are very proud to once again be sponsoring an impressive number of high profile teams, and individual riders, for the upcoming Off-Road, SX and AX racing season. These riders and teams will compete in AMA National Supercross, AMA National Arenacross, Amsoil GNCC Series, NEPG National Enduro Series, Series and Endurocross National Series. Plus, many others. The lineup is proof of our commitment to the sport.”
According to Mills, teams and riders are as follows:
Teams and Individual riders:
- Phoenix Honda’s SX, AX and Off-Road Team
- Team Babbitt’s/Monster Energy Kawasaki’s AX and Off-Road Team
- Am Pro Yamaha’s Off-Road Team
- KLM Motorsports Gas Gas Off-Road Team
- Coastal Racing’s Gas Gas Off-Road Team
- Beta USA’s Off-Road Team
- Lojak Racing’s Yamaha Off-Road Team
- Gnarly Routes KTM Off-Road Team
- Plus individuals, Rich and Justin Lafferty, Andrew Matusek, Jimmy Jarrett, Steve Leivan, Brian Garrahan, Broc Hepler, Bryan Vaughn and many more
- Becca Sheets, Rachael Archer, Rachel Gutish, Tayla Jones, Korie Steede, Shelby Rolen and many more
Plus, numerous individual Pro level and amateur riders throughout North America.
“Many of these competitors have chosen to use DP Brakes year after year, and have provided us with great feedback so we can maintain our leadership in sintered brake technology. We wish them all the best in 2021,” stated Mills.
DP Brakes also sponsors road-racing teams and riders, and they achieved impressive results in the 2020 season. Rocco Landers took 1st place in the Moto America Twins Cup and the Liqui Moly Junior Cup; Jordan Szoke took 1st place in Canadian CSBK Pro Superbike; and Ryan Boddy took 1st place in Edmonton EMRA Expert Superbike.
For more information on the complete lineup of DP brake pads, shoes, clutch kits, and rotors, visit dp-brakes.com.