Sutton-3-KJA

L'Ouef in the tiny hamlet of Mystic is a great stop for ice cream, coffee or lunch.
Cornell Mill now houses the Missisquoi Museum. Built by Zebulon Cornell in 1830, it operated until 1963. The museum opened in 1964. The water wheel was built in 1970.
Map of the route taken, by Bill Tipton/compartmaps.com.
300,191FansLike
5,357FollowersFollow
66,700SubscribersSubscribe

What's New?