Honda has announced it will offer a naked version of the CBR300R for 2015 called the CB300F with more upright ergonomics and a lower price tag. Features and bennies include:
– Engine displaces 286cc for responsive power throughout the rev range.
– Derived from the CBR250R engine, a new crankshaft and connecting rod create a longer engine stroke (up to 63mm from 55mm) to add 37cc of displacement.
– PGM-FI fuel injection produces crisp throttle response throughout the rev range.
– Stylish CBR500R-inspired exhaust system features larger internal volume for increased performance, enhanced appearance and a throaty exhaust note.
– Specially configured seat and side covers provide an easy reach to the ground.
– Full LCD multi-function digital meter.
– Affordable pricing: $3999.
– Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda Genuine Accessories†
Honda Racing Seat Bag, Carbon Fiber Tank Pad, Carbon Fiber Fuel Lid Cover, Drive Chain Case (Carbon-Style), Under Engine Cowl (Carbon-Style), Front Fender (Carbon-Style), Under Cowl (Carbon-Style), Front Headlight Cover (Carbon-Style), Tank Shroud (Carbon-Style), Chrome Bar Ends, Seat Cowl (Color-matched), Honda Racing Red Reflective Wheel Stripe Stickers
Honda Signature Accessories†
Available Accessory Seat is more than 1 inch lower than standard seat for easier reach to the ground.
† WARRANTY: Because we’re so confident in the quality of each of our Honda Genuine Accessories, we’re pleased to offer one of the best warranties in the industry. One-year warranty begins on the day accessories are purchased by the customer.
Final accessory list TBD and subject to change without notice.
Engine Type: 286cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 76.0mm x 63.0mm
Compression ratio: 10.7:1
Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
Induction: PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistor with electronic advance
Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
Front: 37mm fork; 4.65 inches travel
Rear: Pro-Link® single shock with five-position spring preload adjustability; 4.07 inches travel
Front: Twin-piston caliper with single 296mm disc
Rear: Single-caliper 220mm disc
Front: 110/70-17 radial
Rear: 140/70-17 radial
Wheelbase: 54.3 inches
Rake (Caster angle): 25° 30’
Trail: 98mm (3.9 inches)
Seat Height: 30.7 inches
Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gallons
Estimated Fuel Economy**: 71 MPG
Curb Weight*: 348 pounds
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.
**Miles per gallon values are calculated estimates of fuel consumed during laboratory exhaust emissions tests specified by the EPA, not during on-road riding. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, cargo and accessories, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.