Fancy an old-school cafe racer but don’t have the time, intestinal fortitude or English wheel to build one from scratch? Well, Moto Guzzi will happily sell you one of these just-released, limited-edition V7 Racer models for $9,790. Seems a very appropriate way to celebrate the Mandello del Lario company’s 90th anniversary. Stay tuned as we’re currently trying to pry one away from Moto Guzzi for a test.
Highlights of the V7 Racer:
* The V7 Racer is powered by the same fuel-injected, 744cc, 90-degree V-Twin engine as the V7 Classic.
* A red frame inspired by the earliest V7 Sport models, paired with matching red hubs and swingarm.
* The black fuel tank matches the front and rear fenders, seat cover and wheels.
* The fuel tank is finished with a leather strap that runs along the center of the tank.
* Aluminum side covers, throttle body covers and muffler bracket.
* Silver wire spoke wheels and black rims highlight the red wheel hubs.
* Suede solo saddle.
* Custom billet aluminum adjustable rearsets.
* 40mm Marzocchi front fork with rubber bellows.
* Fully adjustable, twin Bitubo remote reservoir rear shocks.
* The braking system uses a 320mm floating front disc with fixed four-piston Brembo caliper and a 260mm rear disc.
* Pirelli Demon Sport tires.